Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's been a while...


In all honestly, over the past year and a half, I forgot I had this blog.

I forgot I love to write.

I forgot this was a part of who I am.

After a moment of pure crisis when I went back reading all the things I've written, those posts that seem so long ago,
a moment of mourning all the moments I could have poured out my soul on this blog. My insides screamed out to me, "Look what you've been missing! Return to me! Articulate your thoughts, get them out there!"

So, I'm back. Back to write about who I am, who I am becoming more accurately. I can't begin to describe the changes in my life in the last year and a half, so many things have happened, my eyes have seen so much, my hears have heard so many things. Its hard to reflect on in many ways, the way things have changed. But with this post, I'm looking forward, while recognizing the past.

Today starts a new Laura Rose.

No comments: