Friday, November 21, 2008

jesus,
i
need your holy spirit residing in my heart.
i need your life pumping through my veins,
reaching to the farthest extremities of my life,
bringing the nutrients your word and your truth supply
so
i can hear the intimate whispers of your hope and grace
when my spiritual muscles are aching and sore
from running this race.

i need your love to filter out all the infection of this broken body
i have sin cancer that
i've let take over.
but now, my
Yahweh creator
you heal and you mend and you sow
i'm letting the old go
jesus, will you transfuse my body with your life-giving blood?





"And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul" Deuteronomy 10:12

No comments: