Tuesday, December 30, 2008

you have so much work to do on me, jesus. I just hope I can let you do it one of these days. It's so easy to hide the parts I don't want you to see, when really you just see them all along anyways.

Jesus, I'm sorry i've been holding on to this bitterness against the world. its not worth it anymore. I'm sick of it. i just want to move on with my life and have a better base with you, and with everyone. I want to turn everything over, turn my self in, because there is absolutely nothing left worth to defend.

I'm so dissapointed how this life has turned out. I've tried to be good, tried very hard, but I'm done doing this on my own. Will you take over? I'm giving up.

I'm giving you my future. I don't know what my plans are, I'm kind of waiting for your guidence, your gentle whispers and nudgings. I'm giving you my heart. I do'nt know what to do with it anymore, what to invest with it. It's become so hard, so caloused from everything i've encoutered. Will you soften me again?

No comments: